Finding a new home can be a time-consuming and stressful task. Here at Anthea Lettings we aim to make your move as stress-free as possible and provide you with a first class service along the way.
We know what an important decision choosing your new home can be. We won’t make the process any harder by pressuring you into taking a property. We want you to find a property that you are 100% happy with and although we will let you know if there is other interest in it, we will wait until you are totally decided before discussing making an offer.
When renting a property through Anthea Lettings you can expect:
- Your Tenancy Deposit to be Protected – By law, your tenancy deposit is required to be protected by one of three accredited schemes. We will ensure that this is done once the funds have been received, via the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Fair & Balanced Tenancy Agreements – Our standard tenancy agreement is worded so that it protects tenants as well as the landlord. We will explain to the landlord their obligations where necessary and point you in the right direction on where to go if you require further advice.
A First Class Management Service – We manage all of the properties and you can be assured we will act promptly when a problem is reported and we will be on hand to offer any help or advice that you may need during your tenancy.
We have a 24/7 phone line, so no matter what time or day you have an emergency we will make sure that our people are going to be there to assist you with any maintenance issues that you might be facing.
Our friendly staff are going to assist you from the moment that you call us to enquire about a property, until you sign your tenancy agreement and have the keys of the property. We are always here to assist you throughout your tenancy. We accompany all our clients to the viewings making sure that we answer to any question that they may have.
Anthea lettings wants to meet the clients and fulfil their dreams by finding them homes that reflect their personalities and lifestyle.
Administration fees are payable for:
- Drawing up tenancy agreements and an inventory for the property
- Carrying out credit checks
- Carrying out reference checks from employers, banks and previous landlords
- Administration costs involving calls and postage charges
Deposit and Holding fees
A holding fee equivalent to two weeks rent may be required prior to a tenancy agreement contract, pending on the relevant credit and reference checks. A deposit equivalent to four weeks rent must be paid in cleared funds when a tenancy agreement is signed.
Rent in Advance
The first installment of four weeks rent will be required and payable upon the signing of a tenancy agreement.
If you have any further questions or would like to register with our lettings department please contact us and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss how we can help you.